Timber Raised decking kits for the garden or caravan. Some with wooden balustrade. All deck kit prices include delivery and VAT.
The DIYdeals raised decking design makes them suitable for raised platforms, sloping or uneven gardens & static caravans. Strong 45mm x 145mm planed joists are fixed to the strong 90mm square planed posts with 10mm bolts - with metal joist hangers and corner brackets joining the joists together to form a sturdy frame. Strong 145mm (6") Pine (called redwood in the trade) deck boards with a better anti-slip fine ribbed surface and PEFC/FSC accreditation are fixed with 1000 hour treated deck screws. All timber is pressure treated. Metal post anchors (which help speed the erection, secure the decking from wind uplift and by keeping the timber off the ground give an extra 10 years+ life) can be supplied as an optional extra along with an 11mm x 200mm HSS drill bit to make the holes for the bolts, or extra posts for supporting the deck if over 60cm and extra deckboards for underfill (see link above to Other Products/individual items)
- Prices are shown beneath each deck size including balustrade on 2 or 3 joining sides using 90cm spindles at 100mm (4") spacings for safety - if more balustrade is required (see links above - other products/balustrade 36inch)
- Balustrade kits with 3 sides include an extra newel post so that a gap can be included for access on the longer side.
- Raised deck kits include: all necessary decking boards, joists, posts, post anchors, bolts, joist hangers, corner brackets and decking screws
- Posts are supplied 1 x 1.2m for every 2 posts required which should be enough to allow concreting into the ground. Extra 1.2m or 3m Posts can be supplied if required for decks over 60cm or steep sloping decks.
- You may need extra deckboards to fill any gaps where there is a slope.
- The deckboards are placed close enough together so that weeds will not grow through so weed membranes are not required
Full assembly instructions are available just click on the link on the menu bar.
Listed below are prices including VAT and delivery and contents for raised deck kits with sizes from 2.0m wide to 5.0m wide - Decks can be joined together to make wider decks with alternating deckboards to avoid a straight line join.
For longer decks simply add the costs together e.g. a 7m wide x 7.2m deck = 1 x 3m wide x 7.2m+ 1 x 4m x 7.2m
|Kit Code||Width (m)||Length (m)||Size (imperial)||Price inc VAT (£)||Parts List||Add to cart|
Deck kit prices include VAT & delivery to mainland England (excluding Devon, West of Exeter & Cornwall), Wales and Southern Scotland up to the M8 corridors including Glasgow & Edinburgh.
Collections are not possible.
As we try to combine orders, delivery usually takes 1 to 10 working days.
Southern Scotland & South West Wales maybe up to 3 weeks, but is usually 1-10 days. Our courier will give you a delivery day and a 2 hour time slot.
Please add your choices to your shopping cart and when you checkout you will be directed to pay via Worldpay - a well known secure payment site where most major cards are accepted.
Please ensure you state your full address including postcode and a contact telephone number for our carrier, who will call you with a delivery day and a 2 hour time slot.
To get in touch with us, email email@example.com or use the contact form on this website or call us on 01457 855259 or 07866 767863.
Payments on this website accepted via Worldpay :